The 2017-18 ADEA PASS ® application is now closed. All application materials must be received by ADEA PASS no later than February 28, 2018. Please be sure to download and print a copy of your application for your records by May 4. Visit the for updates regarding the 2019 cycle scheduled to open on May 17, 2018.
This web site provides a single access point for applicants who want to use either or both of the following services for the 2018 Cycle:
- ADEA PASS - American Dental Education Association Postdoctoral Application Support Service
- Match - Postdoctoral Dental Matching Program, administered by National Matching Services Inc(NMS).
These are two separate but complementary services, which are operated by separate entities. While many postdoctoral dental programs participate in both ADEA PASS and Match, some programs participate only in ADEA PASS, some participate only in Match, and some do not participate in either service. Your use of this web site will depend on the program(s) to which you are applying:
- Applicants applying to programs that participate in both ADEA PASS and Match can complete and submit the ADEA PASS Application and also register for the Match. These can be done separately or at the same time.
- Applicants applying to programs that participate in ADEA PASS only can complete and submit the ADEA PASS Application ONLY.
- Applicants applying to programs that participate in Match only can register for the Match ONLY.
To gain access to the ADEA PASS Application and/or Match registration you must first create an account on this web site. To create an account, select "Create Account" from the menu on the left side of this page.
If you have already created an account, you can login to this web site by submitting your User Name and Password.